DGM Financial Group has been providing comprehensive global financial services
to clients for over 20 years.
DGM Financial Group provides Trust Administration, Corporate Services,
Management Services to insurance and non insurance companies,
Family Office, Director Services, and is a
Listing Sponsor on the Barbados Stock Exchange.
A Trust is one of the most flexible estate planning and investment vehicles available. Trusts permit complete flexibility in the management, control and ultimate distribution of assets, preservation and protection of wealth. Trust structures may also alleviate succession duties, wealth taxes, future hostile claims, forced heirship, exchange controls and probate fees.
DGM Financial Group is the leading provider of Trusts, Foundations and other fiduciary services.
DGM Trust Corporation is licensed in Barbados to provide a comprehensive range of trustee and corporate services to individual and corporate clients. The management of private wealth is the core of our business. We provide high quality bespoke services for the preservation, enhancement and ultimate disposition of wealth for present and future generations. Our trust clients include international high net-worth families who seek the benefits of employing professional trustees and directors combined with experienced, professional administration.
Our Trust Services Include:
- Acting as Trustee for domestic, international, purpose, reserved powers and unit trusts
- Acting as Special Director and administrator of Barbados Private Trust Companies
- Acting as council members for foundations
Corporate and Company Management Services
DGM Financial Group collaborates with tax and legal advisors and other professionals to create the right structure for each individual’s circumstances. We do not give legal or tax advice but provide the support and infrastructure for service excellence: managing the day to day operational, administrative and regulatory requirements efficiently and effectively, thus allowing our clients the freedom they need to handle their business affairs effectively.
Our Corporate and Management Services Include:
- Company registration, incorporation and licensing services
- Registered office, Directors, Officers and Corporate Secretarial services
- Holding of Board and Shareholder meetings and preparation of minutes and written resolutions
- Company administration including invoice payments and preparation, and banking arrangements
- Annual licensing, tax returns and regulatory obligations
- Preparation of financial statements and audit facilitation
- Provision of corporate and Barbados residential Directors
- Registration of External Companies
- Registered Agent services
- Share Transfer Agent
- Company liquidations