DGM Financial Group and anyone who handles personal data on our behalf, fully endorses and adheres to the data protection principles set out in Article 5 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and shall be responsible for and be able to demonstrate compliance with the principles outlined below:
Personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’);
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data.
DGM Financial Group is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. Our policy is not just an exercise in complying with the law, but a continuation of our respect for you and your personal information.
We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us.